Prom is intended to be one of the most memorable experiences of a young person’s life. These people are no exception, although it may be memorable for the wrong reasons.
1. Classic case of not enough dress to cover the goods.
2. Forward and to the point, you have to respect her honesty.
3. So many questions with this one. Who invited a 1940’s Circus Strongest Man in the World to prom? Where are all the women?
4. These two are ready to be sinful. I’m not sure who is scariest.
5. They asked him if he was a butt or boobs guy, he said “both”. This little guy went for it and that makes him a legend.
6. I don’t think he asked her to prom because of her personality. Unfortunately back problems are in her near future.
7. No doubt where this date is heading by the end of the night. Never seen a guarder from prom, possibly a sign that she plans to consummate their prom?
8. This could be a story of poverty, so we shouldn’t make fun of it. Clearly her mother made this dress for her, ran out of fabric and couldn’t afford to buy more. There is no other possible explanation.
9. This dress really highlights this girls strength, her broad shoulders. The way that it lies to allows her shoulders to be completely exposed.
10. Fashion has come a long way since the 80’s. The dude looks like a floating head over his date’s puffy sleeved shoulder.
11. It looks like the Statue of Liberty and Bowser from Super Mario had a dress baby and this lady decided to wear it to prom. It should come as no surprise that there is no date in the photo.
12. I’m not sure what is more awkward and terrifying, the creepy little guy staring into the ladies souls, or the weird blue belly dancer dress with fish net tights. I can’t tell if that guy is about to kill someone or cry.
13. The classic huge guy and tiny girl couple. Is it just me or does she have really big hands?
14. I call this one Obvious Daddy Problems. Clearly she didn’t get enough attention from her father so she supplements the void with too much makeup and impressively slutty clothing choices.
15. Hooker heals to match the pose, and her future profession.
16. It’s always a good choice to match hair styles with your prom date. All white with the black cowboy boots is also a fantastic choice, makes a statement of purity all while revealing that he has a bad side.
17. The ultimate eye contact challenge. The odds are heavily stacked against her 17 year old date.
18. Lets play a game of “date or dad?” (game show host voice). Whether this is her date or her dad she clearly does not approve of his wardrobe choice.
19. “Don’t you dare touch my daughter” This redneck with a shotgun is clearly trying to intimidate his daughters date, judging by the lack of touching and the awkward smiles, its working. Bonus points if you find the incest little boy in the photo.
20. That flow doe. That hair is lucky to lay on this mans shoulders.
21. This guys date was fishy down south.
22. Kudos to this tiny creepy kilted little man for getting a date to prom.
23. These 80’s cool kids today are probably a soccer mom and a beer gut overly invested trying to live through his kids father. Street cred for keeping it cool in this pic though.
24. Under developed or over developed, I respect this couple for just going for it. By the look on their face they are both clearly into it.
25. Probably a good thing this guy doesn’t have a date. His smile has “No means yes” written all over it.
26. She got it from her mama, stuffing your daughter’s bra is not a good look.
27. Classic Game of Thrones themed prom.
28. The innocent look is lost when your white dress is see through.
29. They all didn’t want dates anyways, right?
30. I can’t believe her parent let her leave the house with this on…
31. His anaconda don’t, his anaconda don’t…. Oh wait yeah it does.
32. Rest in peace Prince.
33. The pompoms don’t fit their grunge look. Also they are potentially brother and sister.
34. Cutout or real Tebow, either way she isn’t getting laid. Good news for her dad.
35. Not sure what is more awkward her bowing to her date or her super fake tan.
36. White suit is never a good look. You have to love the mini horse though.